Millennium Development Goals: Are We On Track?
- Eradicate extreme poverty and hunger
- Achieve universal primary eduction
- Promote gender equality and empower women
- Reduce child mortality
- Improve maternal health
- Combat HIV/AIDS, malaria, and other diseases
- Ensure environmental sustainability
- Develop a global partnership for development
Recently, the World Bank released its Global Monitoring Report for 2009, which suggests we have a long way to go before any of the Millenium Development Goals are met.
From CM Law Library Blog