Yet Another Reason to Write Well
One day you may be a judge. You can either rely on your law clerk to write well for you, in which case you should plan on being a good editor. Or you can work on those legal writing skills now. Who knows? You just might be memorialized forever for your creativity, spunk, humor, or hipsterism.
- Judicial Humor, including parody and verse in judicial opinions
- Bons Mots, Buffoonery, and the Bench: The Role of Humor in Judicial Opinions
- Slow-Played Benchslap Order Just Keeps Getting Better
- In Some Courts, Dylan Rules
- [Insert Song Lyrics Here]: The Uses and Misuses of Popular Music Lyrics in Legal Writing
- Judicial Opinions that Entertain