- Law Student Services (http://moritzlaw.osu.libguides.com/lawstudentservices) covers the research, circulation, and study support services available to Moritz law students.
- Election Law (http://moritzlaw.osu.libguides.com/electionlaw) pulls together relevant sources and provides guidance on researching election law issues.
- Foreign and International Legal Research (http://moritzlaw.osu.libguides.com/fcil) contains resources and strategies for researching issues involving foreign and international law.
- Treaties (http://moritzlaw.osu.libguides.com/treaties) supplements the Foreign and International Legal Research Guide by focusing specifically on the process of finding and updating treaties.
- College History (http://moritzlaw.osu.libguides.com/digitalcollectionscollegehistory) provides information about the history of the Moritz College of Law and links to digitized historical College of Law materials.
Monday, August 29, 2016
Law Library Adds New Online Research Guides
The Moritz Law Library’s reference librarians and circulation staff are sadly not always available to answer questions about research or library services. Fortunately, you can always find helpful information and guidance on our many research guides available online at http://moritzlaw.osu.libguides.com/. The Moritz librarians have created these guides to bring together resources, materials, and databases relevant to particular areas of law or groups of library users. Over the summer, we added a number of new research guides, including the following: