The law library made a number of improvements over the summer to enhance the study environment and services to law students, including:
- New chairs for the third floor study tables
- New energy-efficient lighting for all study carrels
- Erasable whiteboards now in all study rooms
- The reduction of printing costs to $.04/page
- A new arrangement in the library’s reserve room: Study aids and career-related books are now on the right when you enter, while treatises and Ohio material are now more spread out on the left.