- Ingrid Mattson was a panelist at the “Mini-Conference for New ORALLians: An Essential Program for First-Time Conference Attendees and Newish Law Librarians.
- Sara Sampson was the organizer and a speaker at “Researching ORALL States: Building on the Basics.”
- Matt Cooper and Paul Gatz presented “Make Research Great Again: Building Resources and Skills for Researching Election Law.”
- Sara Sampson, Matt Cooper, Stephanie Ziegler, and Ingrid Mattson presented “Building Skills to Teach Outside the Research Box: Law Librarians Teaching Legal Writing to 1Ls.”
- Ingrid Mattson was elected VP/President-Elect of the Association.
- Stephanie Ziegler continues in her role as a member of the Association’s executive board for the next year.
Monday, October 24, 2016
Moritz Librarians Present Programs at Annual Meeting of Ohio Regional Association of Law Libraries
Last week law librarians from the states of Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, and Ohio gathered in Dayton, Ohio for the 2016 Annual Meeting of the Ohio Regional Association of Law Libraries. A number of the Moritz Law Library's reference librarians, as well as the Director of the Law Library, participated in the Meeting: