- Would you like to try one of the classics of legal fiction? How about To Kill a Mockingbird or The Ox-Bow Incident?
- Seen the movie and now want to read the book? Then try The Runaway Jury or The Lincoln Lawyer.
- Interested in a popular, tried-and-true author? We have some of the latest from John Grisham and David Baldacci.
- Prefer a historical setting? We have The Butcher of Smithfield and The Secret Trial of Robert E. Lee.
- If you’re pressed for time and would like shorter stories, try Legal Briefs, Trial and Error, and Monkey Suit.
- For something a little closer to home, try these legal novels with a law school setting: Paper Chase and Called On.
Monday, March 06, 2017
Take a Break with Legal Fiction
As Spring Break approaches, you might like to take a break from reading cases to…read stories about cases! The Moritz Law Library has a collection of legal fiction to help you take a mental break. The newest books are in the Reserve Room, older books are in the upper floor stacks.